Metra riders invited to speak on fare hikes, budget at public hearings
December 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Metra passengers are getting their chance to weigh in on the 2013 budget Tuesday.
Metra was scheduled to host public hearings throughout the day at eight sites in the city of Chicago and suburbs.
The budget includes a rate hike for 10-ride tickets.
For a list of Tuesday's meeting locations, visit metrarail.com/content/dam/metra/documents/Dec11hearings.pdf.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap