School bus shooting in Englewood leaves 1 hurt
December 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago teenager was shot while riding a school bus after a high school basketball game.
According to Chicago police, several people fired gunshots at the bus, which was moving through the Englewood neighborhood near 62nd Street and Stewart just before 8 p.m. Monday.
An 18-year-old male was hit in the leg. He was reportedly in good condition Tuesday.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 9 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 10 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 1 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home