School bus shooting in Englewood leaves 1 hurt
December 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago teenager was shot while riding a school bus after a high school basketball game.
According to Chicago police, several people fired gunshots at the bus, which was moving through the Englewood neighborhood near 62nd Street and Stewart just before 8 p.m. Monday.
An 18-year-old male was hit in the leg. He was reportedly in good condition Tuesday.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ 41 min ago
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas