Girl, 14, missing 2 weeks
December 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a girl has been missing on the Far South Side for two weeks, though she has been spotted in the area.
Machy Tabb was last seen Tuesday, November 27 at 6:45 a.m. She was last seen at home 119th and Indiana wearing a purple jacket, gray school pants, black shoes and a black backpack.
Tabb attends Longwood Academy Charter School at 95th and Bishop.
Police say Tabb has been spotted in the area of her home, she also frequents the area of 104th and Michigan.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 51 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5 38 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- Obama urges world to act on Nelson Mandela...
8 min ago