Man struck, killed by train in DeKalb County near Shabbona
December 12, 2012 (SHABBONA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Union Pacific train struck and killed a man near the town of Shabbona, Ill., which is in DeKalb County.
Trains traveling to Waukegan, Kenosha and Chicago were delayed Wednesday night on that Metra line up to 60-90 minutes.
The identity of the pedestrian has yet to be released.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake