Man struck, killed by train in DeKalb County near Shabbona
December 12, 2012 (SHABBONA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Union Pacific train struck and killed a man near the town of Shabbona, Ill., which is in DeKalb County.
Trains traveling to Waukegan, Kenosha and Chicago were delayed Wednesday night on that Metra line up to 60-90 minutes.
The identity of the pedestrian has yet to be released.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation