Drew Peterson defense team slams Brodsky
December 13, 2012 (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's defense team is slamming his former lead attorney Joel Brodsky, saying he was poorly equipped to handle a case of that magnitude.
A new court filing on Thursday asks the judge to throw out Peterson's conviction or at least giving him a new trial.
The scathing memo says Brodsky saw Peterson as his ticket to the legal elite and that his tactics were focused on self-glorification.
Brodsky said Thursday night that it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Peterson is scheduled to be back in court January 10 for a status hearing.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 22 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 21 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home 4 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
22 min ago