Fallen firefighter remembered at memorial hockey game
December 13, 2012 (OAK LAWN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Firefighters remembered one of their own Thursday night at a memorial hockey game in the southwest suburbs.
St. Rita of Cascia faced off against St. Ignatius at the Oak Lawn Ice Arena to remember fallen firefighter Herbie Johnson.
All proceeds from the game are going to the 100 Club, which supports the families of police officers and firefighters killed in the line of duty.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 48 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...