Package dropped at U of C for 'Indiana Jones'
December 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Chicago is looking for the mystery person who dropped off a package, for Indiana Jones.
The package for Henry Walton Jones Jr., otherwise known as Indiana Jones, showed up at the university's admissions office a few days ago.
School officials say that it's a very detailed replica of a prop from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
They have no idea who dropped it off or why.
Indiana Jones' back-story places him at the university as a student.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana 12 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages 52 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos