Package dropped at U of C for 'Indiana Jones'
December 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Chicago is looking for the mystery person who dropped off a package, for Indiana Jones.
The package for Henry Walton Jones Jr., otherwise known as Indiana Jones, showed up at the university's admissions office a few days ago.
School officials say that it's a very detailed replica of a prop from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
They have no idea who dropped it off or why.
Indiana Jones' back-story places him at the university as a student.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin