Pilot, nurses killed in chopper crash remembered
December 11, 2012 (ROCHELLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A memorial service was held Friday for the medical pilot and two flight nurses killed Monday in a helicopter crash.
Pilot Andy Olson, and nurses Karen Hollis and Jim Dillow, were on their way to pick up a patient when their chopper crashed near Rochelle, Illinois.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 1 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos