FBI searches for 'Bully Bandit' robber
December 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is asking for help in finding a robber dubbed the "Bully Bandit."
The man is suspected in four robberies in and around Chicago over a two week period.
The moniker stems from his aggressive demeanor with bank employees and customers.
The FBI has released these surveillance photos of the robber.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...