IL State Police ring bells for Salvation Army
December 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- For the first time officials from the Illinois State Police are taking part in the Salvation Army's annual holiday Red Kettle campaign.
State Police Director Hiram Grau, First Deputy Director Greg Muller and Chief of Staff Brian Ley stood outside Macy's State Street and served as bell ringers.
That money raised goes to the good deeds of the Salvation Army.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Canonization preparations underway in Rome
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee 59 min ago
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis
- NIU hazing death case in court
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike
- Photos: Fermilab debuts first bison baby of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game