Scottie Pippen makes Goodman Theater debut
December 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen made his Goodman Theatre debut on Friday night.
Pippen joined 7-year-old La'ren Kimble on stage in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
Kimble has cancer of the kidneys.
She loves acting and is a big fan of Pippen. She was a little nervous beforehand.
"Scared, amazing, I don't know," she said.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation made this night happen for her.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits