Scottie Pippen makes Goodman Theater debut
December 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen made his Goodman Theatre debut on Friday night.
Pippen joined 7-year-old La'ren Kimble on stage in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
Kimble has cancer of the kidneys.
She loves acting and is a big fan of Pippen. She was a little nervous beforehand.
"Scared, amazing, I don't know," she said.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation made this night happen for her.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 57 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
19 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
37 min ago