School bus rear-ended by semi truck
December 19, 2012 (DEERFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A semi truck rear-ended a school bus Wednesday morning on eastbound Interstate 94 in Deerfield. No serious injuries were reported.
A bus from Palombi Middle School in north suburban Lake Villa was heading to the Allstate Arena for a Chicago Wolves hockey game. The crash happened when two trucks behind the bus collided and one of them hit the bus.
None of the injuries is serious.
Students from Palombi who were not injured went back to school.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 57 min ago
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 30 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 21 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos