Woman attacked with human feces on CTA Blue Line
December 19, 2012 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Oak Park Police hope a surveillance photo will help them catch the man who allegedly hit a woman in the face with a sock filled with feces.
"He had a sock full of his poop on me," said the 21-year-old college student. "It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes."
The victim told police she was riding an east bound train from Oak Park to Chicago when the attack occurred last week.
"The guy got on with me at [the] Oak Park [station]," the victim said. "I wasn't really paying attention."
She sat down and started texting on her phone.
"Next stop [at Austin], he throws something in my face." Investigators have released a photo of a person of interest.
The attacker fled from the train at the Austin Boulevard Exit and ran northbound on Austin. Anyone with information about the alleged attacker is asked to call the police.
Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 5 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line service halted, officials say
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 15 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
42 min ago
- NLEI's Construct Program
48 min ago