Soccer coach dismissed over Maine West hazing
December 19, 2012 (PARK RIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Maine Township School Board has voted to dismiss soccer coach Michael Divincenzo.
Members did not take action on coach Emilio Rodriguez.
Alumni and parents spoke out in support of the pair during a special school board meeting.
Three soccer players and a former baseball player have filed lawsuits claiming they were sexually assaulted during hazing rituals.
They say some coaches knew about it, but did not take action.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake