Soccer coach dismissed over Maine West hazing
December 19, 2012 (PARK RIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Maine Township School Board has voted to dismiss soccer coach Michael Divincenzo.
Members did not take action on coach Emilio Rodriguez.
Alumni and parents spoke out in support of the pair during a special school board meeting.
Three soccer players and a former baseball player have filed lawsuits claiming they were sexually assaulted during hazing rituals.
They say some coaches knew about it, but did not take action.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily 43 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges 33 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across... 59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos