CPD warns CTA riders about string of robberies on Pink Line
December 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police issued a warning Saturday regarding a string of robberies on the Pink Line.
Two men have been grabbing people's cell phones and running away as trains approach the platform, according to officials.
Police said there were four incidents between December 10th and 18th.
Descriptions of the offenders are vague and vary but one man is said to be more than seven feet tall.
Police asked CTA passengers to stay aware of their surroundings and to report any suspicious activity on the train platforms.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight 13 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder 20 min ago
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- Lunch Break 05-21-13
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos