Bolingbrook shipping employee allegedly stole $100K in cell phones, tablets
December 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shipping employee in Bolingbrook is accused of stealing more than $100,000-worth of electronic equipment.
Police say Mary Samy shipped out cell phones and Samsung tablets from the U.S. Cellular distribution center in the southwest suburb.
They also say the items were sent to vacant homes in Wisconsin and that the 27-year-old suspect planned to sell them.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th 12 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 57 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos