Indiana police looking for 'sexually violent predator'
December 26, 2012 (WLS) -- Police in Indiana need help to find a man they described as a violent sexual predator.
Maurice Ward is a convicted sex offender and is wanted by the LaPorte County's Sheriff's Office, according to a press release from authorities.
Police said failed to notify authorities of his change in address in Michigan City.
Ward was first convicted in 2004 as a sexually violent predator, according to authorities.
Police warned that he may try to hurt himself and others if attempts are made to arrest him.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 37 min ago
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics 47 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos