Indiana police looking for 'sexually violent predator'
December 26, 2012 (WLS) -- Police in Indiana need help to find a man they described as a violent sexual predator.
Maurice Ward is a convicted sex offender and is wanted by the LaPorte County's Sheriff's Office, according to a press release from authorities.
Police said failed to notify authorities of his change in address in Michigan City.
Ward was first convicted in 2004 as a sexually violent predator, according to authorities.
Police warned that he may try to hurt himself and others if attempts are made to arrest him.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos