Warehouse fire in Minooka; hydrants nowhere in area
January 3, 2013 (MINOOKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A fire raged through a warehouse in the far southwest suburbs Wednesday night.
Authorities say flames spread quickly through the large industrial building near I-80 in Minooka, Ill.
Firefighters had to bring water to the area because there were no hydrants. Part of the structure had to be torn off so crews could douse the flames.
There are no reports of injuries.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas