Warehouse fire in Minooka; hydrants nowhere in area
January 3, 2013 (MINOOKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A fire raged through a warehouse in the far southwest suburbs Wednesday night.
Authorities say flames spread quickly through the large industrial building near I-80 in Minooka, Ill.
Firefighters had to bring water to the area because there were no hydrants. Part of the structure had to be torn off so crews could douse the flames.
There are no reports of injuries.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 46 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos