CPD squad car rammed on South Side
January 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Police Department says one of its officers was hurt when a suspect rammed a squad car on the South Side.
A spokesperson says shots may have been fired by police but no one was hit.
The officer's injuries are considered not serious.
The incident happened Thursday as officers were trying to make a traffic stop at 75th and State.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout