Suburban couple suing after finding surveillance camera in bedroom
January 3, 2013 (NORTH AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A North Aurora couple filed a lawsuit against their neighbors.
The neighbors' 16-year-old son is accused of putting a hidden camera in the couple's bedroom.
David and Katerina Speers also have an order of protection against the teen who used to baby-sit their two children.
The Speers contacted police in November after they found a surveillance camera in their bedroom.
They found that it had a video transmission that reached within the range of the teenager's home.
The boy reportedly admitted to police that he put the camera there.
No criminal charges have been filed in the case so far.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 27 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
20 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos