STL company Clayco moving HQ to Chicago
January 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Clayco, a St. Louis-based construction firm, is moving its corporate headquarters to Chicago.
The mayor's office says the move will create approximately 300 new jobs in the coming years in the city.
Clayco will also be joining the City Colleges of Chicago's College to Careers program. This is the 11th corporate headquarters relocation announced by Mayor Rahm Emanuel in his tenure.
Clayco will be located at 35 E Wacker, in the Jewelers' Building.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos