McHenry Co. chief judge to announce Vanecko judge choice
January 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- We could find out Friday which judge will preside over the trial of former mayor Richard Daley's nephew.Richard Vanecko is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of David Koschman.
Vanecko allegedly knocked him down in a fight outside a Chicago bar in 2004. Koschman died days later.
The Illinois Supreme Court ruled last month a judge from outside Chicago will preside over Vanecko's trial.
The McHenry County chief judge is expected to announce his choice Friday.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 25 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 21 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 21 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 13 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets 24 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 to Go, December 20, 2013
43 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
21 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos