5 suspects sentenced in Tinley Park attack on white supremacists
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five Indiana men accused of attacking an alleged white supremacist group in the southwest suburbs have now learned their sentences.
Jason Sutherlin, Cody Sutherlin, Dylan Sutherlin, Alex Stuck and John Tucker are all from Indiana, police say. Each of the five men accepted plea deals for the May 19, 2012 attack at the Ashford House restaurant in Tinley Park, Ill.
Police say the five were among about 18 people who barged into the restaurant and attacked a group of white supremacists there.
Their sentences range from three and a half to six years in jail.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos