West Chicago teachers to resume talks with school district
January 5, 2013 ( WEST CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- New negotiations are set for Wednesday after talks broke down between West Chicago elementary teachers and the District 33 school board.
ETAWC submitted a notice of intent to strike on December 21, 2012, but no strike date has been set.
The chief negotiator says in a statement:
"Teachers will continue to work to meet the needs of their students while we continue to negotiate with the school board."
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist killed in Roselle identified as Efrain Diaz-Torres
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- Photos: Earth Day 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos