West Chicago teachers to resume talks with school district
January 5, 2013 ( WEST CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- New negotiations are set for Wednesday after talks broke down between West Chicago elementary teachers and the District 33 school board.
ETAWC submitted a notice of intent to strike on December 21, 2012, but no strike date has been set.
The chief negotiator says in a statement:
"Teachers will continue to work to meet the needs of their students while we continue to negotiate with the school board."
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos