West Chicago teachers to resume talks with school district
January 5, 2013 ( WEST CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- New negotiations are set for Wednesday after talks broke down between West Chicago elementary teachers and the District 33 school board.
ETAWC submitted a notice of intent to strike on December 21, 2012, but no strike date has been set.
The chief negotiator says in a statement:
"Teachers will continue to work to meet the needs of their students while we continue to negotiate with the school board."
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 7 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 54 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos