West Chicago teachers to resume talks with school district
January 5, 2013 ( WEST CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- New negotiations are set for Wednesday after talks broke down between West Chicago elementary teachers and the District 33 school board.
ETAWC submitted a notice of intent to strike on December 21, 2012, but no strike date has been set.
The chief negotiator says in a statement:
"Teachers will continue to work to meet the needs of their students while we continue to negotiate with the school board."
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 27 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 37 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos