New disability parking crackdown in full effect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 160 tickets were issued to Illinois drivers who illegally used disability parking spaces over the holiday season.
Secretary of State Jesse White's office says the state's crackdown brought in more than $70,000.
Increased enforcement kicked off the day after Thanksgiving and continued throughout the holiday season.
- 4 hospitalized, possibly children, after possible shooting 2 min ago
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout