New disability parking crackdown in full effect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 160 tickets were issued to Illinois drivers who illegally used disability parking spaces over the holiday season.
Secretary of State Jesse White's office says the state's crackdown brought in more than $70,000.
Increased enforcement kicked off the day after Thanksgiving and continued throughout the holiday season.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured
- Family searching for missing Lansing man 8 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney