New disability parking crackdown in full effect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 160 tickets were issued to Illinois drivers who illegally used disability parking spaces over the holiday season.
Secretary of State Jesse White's office says the state's crackdown brought in more than $70,000.
Increased enforcement kicked off the day after Thanksgiving and continued throughout the holiday season.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 2 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans 19 min ago