Police search for Lincoln Park bank robbery suspect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a suspect in a bank robbery Saturday morning in Lincoln Park.
According to police a man walked into the Bank of America Brach at Fullerton and Clark around 10 a.m. Saturday and implied that he had a gun.
The suspect is described as a 50-60 year African-American man wearing a yellow hat.
He ran from the bank northbound on Clark Street with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 54 min ago
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin