Police search for Lincoln Park bank robbery suspect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a suspect in a bank robbery Saturday morning in Lincoln Park.
According to police a man walked into the Bank of America Brach at Fullerton and Clark around 10 a.m. Saturday and implied that he had a gun.
The suspect is described as a 50-60 year African-American man wearing a yellow hat.
He ran from the bank northbound on Clark Street with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77