Police search for Lincoln Park bank robbery suspect
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a suspect in a bank robbery Saturday morning in Lincoln Park.
According to police a man walked into the Bank of America Brach at Fullerton and Clark around 10 a.m. Saturday and implied that he had a gun.
The suspect is described as a 50-60 year African-American man wearing a yellow hat.
He ran from the bank northbound on Clark Street with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours 3 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 39 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home 24 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 31 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand