1 dead in South Side fire
January 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One man has been found dead inside a burned South Side home Saturday evening.
Firefighters responded to the house fire in the 8500 block of South Knox Avenue.
The victim, described as a male in his mid-40s, was discovered during a search of the one-story, single-family home once the fire had been brought under control.
The cause of the fire and the man's cause of death remain under investigation.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 44 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 50 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 45 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 37 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
37 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning...
50 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
44 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
45 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos