Police: Man exposes himself to young girl
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have a warning for parents after two cases in which men inappropriately approached young girls.
In one case, police say a man went up to an 11-year-old girl Friday morning as she was walking in the 5400-block of North Christiana Avenue.
They say the man asked if she wanted bread, then exposed himself.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 11 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 15 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 35 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
11 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
15 min ago