Chicago Digital website launched by mayor's office
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The office of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says a new city website will make it easier for residents to get connected to the city.
The Chicago Digital website (digital.cityofchicago.org) was launched Sunday.
The mayor's office calls the website a "one-stop shop" for all of the city's social media accounts, as well as videos, photos, smartphone applications and much more.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 43 min ago
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin