Chicago Digital website launched by mayor's office
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The office of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says a new city website will make it easier for residents to get connected to the city.
The Chicago Digital website (digital.cityofchicago.org) was launched Sunday.
The mayor's office calls the website a "one-stop shop" for all of the city's social media accounts, as well as videos, photos, smartphone applications and much more.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD