Chicago Digital website launched by mayor's office
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The office of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says a new city website will make it easier for residents to get connected to the city.
The Chicago Digital website (digital.cityofchicago.org) was launched Sunday.
The mayor's office calls the website a "one-stop shop" for all of the city's social media accounts, as well as videos, photos, smartphone applications and much more.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake