Kids, parents march in Three Kings Parade
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A post-Christmas tradition carried on with the Three Kings Parade in Humboldt Park on Sunday.
The three kings - also known as the three wise men in the biblical account of Jesus' birth - are celebrated every January 6th with a winter festival.
Thousands of parents and their kids marched in the parade - which culminated at the Humboldt Park Fieldhouse.
- CPS school closures begin
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Officials recover body from Lake Michigan near Oakwood 22 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday 16 min ago
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- 7 in :77
29 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos