Kids, parents march in Three Kings Parade
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A post-Christmas tradition carried on with the Three Kings Parade in Humboldt Park on Sunday.
The three kings - also known as the three wise men in the biblical account of Jesus' birth - are celebrated every January 6th with a winter festival.
Thousands of parents and their kids marched in the parade - which culminated at the Humboldt Park Fieldhouse.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 41 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school 22 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges 54 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 52 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party 14 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun...
22 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
41 min ago
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
17 min ago