Radio station sued over Rod Blagojevich billboards, CTA ads
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for allegedly making fun of her husband in an advertisement.
The ad campaign ran last year on CTA buses and trains, and on billboards in the Chicago area.
Mrs. Blagojevich claims WIQI-FM used a likeness of her husband in the ad.
The former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is currently serving a 14-year sentence at a Colorado prison for corruption.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 To Go 12-19-13
2 min ago