Radio station sued over Rod Blagojevich billboards, CTA ads
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for allegedly making fun of her husband in an advertisement.
The ad campaign ran last year on CTA buses and trains, and on billboards in the Chicago area.
Mrs. Blagojevich claims WIQI-FM used a likeness of her husband in the ad.
The former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is currently serving a 14-year sentence at a Colorado prison for corruption.
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb 12 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin