Radio station sued over Rod Blagojevich billboards, CTA ads
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for allegedly making fun of her husband in an advertisement.
The ad campaign ran last year on CTA buses and trains, and on billboards in the Chicago area.
Mrs. Blagojevich claims WIQI-FM used a likeness of her husband in the ad.
The former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is currently serving a 14-year sentence at a Colorado prison for corruption.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 44 min ago
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 17 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 8 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos