Radio station sued over Rod Blagojevich billboards, CTA ads
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for allegedly making fun of her husband in an advertisement.
The ad campaign ran last year on CTA buses and trains, and on billboards in the Chicago area.
Mrs. Blagojevich claims WIQI-FM used a likeness of her husband in the ad.
The former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is currently serving a 14-year sentence at a Colorado prison for corruption.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 53 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home