Radio station sued over Rod Blagojevich billboards, CTA ads
January 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for allegedly making fun of her husband in an advertisement.
The ad campaign ran last year on CTA buses and trains, and on billboards in the Chicago area.
Mrs. Blagojevich claims WIQI-FM used a likeness of her husband in the ad.
The former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is currently serving a 14-year sentence at a Colorado prison for corruption.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 54 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions tickets to be given away free in Chicago 21 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 32 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
54 min ago