Patti Blagojevich suing WIQI-FM radio station for $30,000
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for using a photo of her husband in an ad campaign.
A picture of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is included on billboards for WIQI-FM.
Crain's Chicago Business says Mrs. Blagojevich wants $30,000 from Merlin Media for using the image.
There was no comment from the radio station.
Blagojevich continues serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist killed in Roselle identified as Efrain Diaz-Torres
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- Photos: Earth Day 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos