Patti Blagojevich suing WIQI-FM radio station for $30,000
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for using a photo of her husband in an ad campaign.
A picture of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is included on billboards for WIQI-FM.
Crain's Chicago Business says Mrs. Blagojevich wants $30,000 from Merlin Media for using the image.
There was no comment from the radio station.
Blagojevich continues serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 50 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 49 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 47 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home 32 min ago
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 7 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
47 min ago
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
50 min ago