Patti Blagojevich suing WIQI-FM radio station for $30,000
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for using a photo of her husband in an ad campaign.
A picture of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is included on billboards for WIQI-FM.
Crain's Chicago Business says Mrs. Blagojevich wants $30,000 from Merlin Media for using the image.
There was no comment from the radio station.
Blagojevich continues serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos