Patti Blagojevich suing WIQI-FM radio station for $30,000
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for using a photo of her husband in an ad campaign.
A picture of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is included on billboards for WIQI-FM.
Crain's Chicago Business says Mrs. Blagojevich wants $30,000 from Merlin Media for using the image.
There was no comment from the radio station.
Blagojevich continues serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court 43 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 37 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos