Former counselor pleads guilty to sexual abuse
January 8, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former counselor at Naperville North High School has pleaded guilty to criminal sexual abuse.
Thirty-five-year old John Carbonaro was scheduled to go on trial Tuesday.
he was accused of sexually abusing a 16-year old female student in the summer of 2010.
Carbonaro will be sentenced next month.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 36 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 41 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 36 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary