Former counselor pleads guilty to sexual abuse
January 8, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former counselor at Naperville North High School has pleaded guilty to criminal sexual abuse.
Thirty-five-year old John Carbonaro was scheduled to go on trial Tuesday.
he was accused of sexually abusing a 16-year old female student in the summer of 2010.
Carbonaro will be sentenced next month.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913