Former counselor pleads guilty to sexual abuse
January 8, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former counselor at Naperville North High School has pleaded guilty to criminal sexual abuse.
Thirty-five-year old John Carbonaro was scheduled to go on trial Tuesday.
he was accused of sexually abusing a 16-year old female student in the summer of 2010.
Carbonaro will be sentenced next month.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune aired at 2:05 a.m. 15 min ago
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area