Elvis Fest celebrate 'The King'
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Elvis Presley fans celebrate "The King" Tuesday night on what would have been his 78th birthday.
The original Mother's on West Division hosted its 13th annual Elvis Fest.
There were plenty of impersonators and flashy costumes.
This year, Mother's gave one lucky couple a trip to Las Vegas where an Elvis-ordained minister will marry them or help them renew their wedding vows.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party