Boy, 14, shot and killed on Northwest Side porch
January 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are looking for two gunmen who shot and killed a 14-year-old boy.
Investigators say the suspects shot Rey Dorantes as he stood on a porch in the 2400-block of West Augusta Boulevard just before 12 a.m. Saturday.
Dorantes was one of five teenagers shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon. The others are recovering from their wounds.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 9 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot