Boy, 14, shot and killed on Northwest Side porch
January 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are looking for two gunmen who shot and killed a 14-year-old boy.
Investigators say the suspects shot Rey Dorantes as he stood on a porch in the 2400-block of West Augusta Boulevard just before 12 a.m. Saturday.
Dorantes was one of five teenagers shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon. The others are recovering from their wounds.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 19 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos