Boy, 14, shot and killed on Northwest Side porch
January 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are looking for two gunmen who shot and killed a 14-year-old boy.
Investigators say the suspects shot Rey Dorantes as he stood on a porch in the 2400-block of West Augusta Boulevard just before 12 a.m. Saturday.
Dorantes was one of five teenagers shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon. The others are recovering from their wounds.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says 36 min ago
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- Pit bull attacks 9-year-old boy on South Side
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- Photos: Reported fatal church van crash in...
- CPS protests, marches continue
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll...
36 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos