Boy, 14, shot and killed on Northwest Side porch
January 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are looking for two gunmen who shot and killed a 14-year-old boy.
Investigators say the suspects shot Rey Dorantes as he stood on a porch in the 2400-block of West Augusta Boulevard just before 12 a.m. Saturday.
Dorantes was one of five teenagers shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon. The others are recovering from their wounds.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 11 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 16 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 17 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 18 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
10 min ago