Boy, 14, shot and killed on Northwest Side porch
January 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say they are looking for two gunmen who shot and killed a 14-year-old boy.
Investigators say the suspects shot Rey Dorantes as he stood on a porch in the 2400-block of West Augusta Boulevard just before 12 a.m. Saturday.
Dorantes was one of five teenagers shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon. The others are recovering from their wounds.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 7 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park 45 min ago
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 18 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 1 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches 51 min ago
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake