Libertyville masseuse accused of prostitution
January 9, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A masseuse is accused of offering sex acts to an undercover police officer at a northwest suburban spa.
Hong Yang, 41, was arrested Tuesday and charged with prostitution.
Three Lake County sheriff's detectives went to the Dragon Spa in Libertyville for hour-long massages. They say, for an additional fee, Yang offered more than just a massage to one of the detectives.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial 40 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 25 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space 41 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos