Libertyville masseuse accused of prostitution
January 9, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A masseuse is accused of offering sex acts to an undercover police officer at a northwest suburban spa.
Hong Yang, 41, was arrested Tuesday and charged with prostitution.
Three Lake County sheriff's detectives went to the Dragon Spa in Libertyville for hour-long massages. They say, for an additional fee, Yang offered more than just a massage to one of the detectives.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 12 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program 48 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 57 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
12 min ago