Wilmington School District student forced to urinate in cup, lawsuit claims
January 9, 2013 (WILMINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban couple is suing a school district claiming their daughter was forced to urinate in a cup during a field trip.
The child was returning to Wilmington from a Chicago Wolves game last January when teachers allegedly refused to stop for a bathroom break.
The lawsuit claims the teachers forced the girl to use the "bathroom in a cup" while standing on the stairs of the moving school bus.
ABC7 was unable to reach the Wilmington School District for a comment.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 58 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 17 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area 10 min ago
- UL Holiday Safety Tips
13 min ago