Wilmington School District student forced to urinate in cup, lawsuit claims
January 9, 2013 (WILMINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban couple is suing a school district claiming their daughter was forced to urinate in a cup during a field trip.
The child was returning to Wilmington from a Chicago Wolves game last January when teachers allegedly refused to stop for a bathroom break.
The lawsuit claims the teachers forced the girl to use the "bathroom in a cup" while standing on the stairs of the moving school bus.
ABC7 was unable to reach the Wilmington School District for a comment.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools 5 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- London attack could be act of terrorism 9 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos