Man accused in string of assaults, break-ins on North Side
January 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police believe one man is behind four break-ins on Chicago's North Side.
Derrick Baldwin was taken into custody for allegedly breaking into a woman's home and sexually assaulting her. He also faces charges in connection with three other break-ins at women's homes on the city's North Side.
The first assault and break-in happened last October, police said. Investigators say Baldwin snuck into the women's homes and took pictures of two of them as they slept.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- KevinTrudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- 7 in :77