Man accused in string of assaults, break-ins on North Side
January 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police believe one man is behind four break-ins on Chicago's North Side.
Derrick Baldwin was taken into custody for allegedly breaking into a woman's home and sexually assaulting her. He also faces charges in connection with three other break-ins at women's homes on the city's North Side.
The first assault and break-in happened last October, police said. Investigators say Baldwin snuck into the women's homes and took pictures of two of them as they slept.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney