2 arrested in Chicago Heights drug bust
January 9, 2013 (CHICAGO HEIGHTS) (WLS) -- Chicago Heights police and federal investigators take down what they call one of the biggest illegal drug operations in that suburb's history.
After an 8 month investigation, authorities recovered seven pounds of cocaine and a pound of heroin. They also recovered automatic weapons and ammunition.
The two men were taken into custody on felony drug charges.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed 43 min ago
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dead at 51 in Italy 51 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient 45 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges...
45 min ago