South Shore man accused of aiming gun at landlord
January 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A South Shore resident is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after pointing an AK-47 at his landlord.
The landlord had gone to 54-year-old Frank Johnson's home in the 2000-block of East 72nd Street to talk about evicting him.
The landlord called police.
Police found the gun, plus extended magazines loaded with 400 rounds for the rifle and 36 rounds for a handgun.
- 4 of 54 schools to be saved in CPS closings vote 51 min ago
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI 7 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help 59 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 49 min ago
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs 29 min ago
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer 43 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe rooms'
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- 7 in :77
- 4 of 54 schools to be saved in CPS closings...
51 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
59 min ago