South Shore man accused of aiming gun at landlord
January 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A South Shore resident is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after pointing an AK-47 at his landlord.
The landlord had gone to 54-year-old Frank Johnson's home in the 2000-block of East 72nd Street to talk about evicting him.
The landlord called police.
Police found the gun, plus extended magazines loaded with 400 rounds for the rifle and 36 rounds for a handgun.
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 35 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office 44 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
35 min ago