Girlfriend to be charged in first Gary murder of 2013
January 10, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Charges could be filed Thursday in the first homicide of the year in Gary.
Police found 20-year-old Gregory Cole dead Wednesday when they responded to reports of someone possibly injured. He had been stabbed in his home.
Cole's live-in girlfriend, who is the mother of his son, was arrested and is expected to be charged sometime Thursday.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 20 min ago
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13 25 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side 4 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 50 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- 7 in 77
19 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
20 min ago