Bensenville man charged for stealing car with toddler in the backseat
January 11, 2013 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Bensenville man has been charged in a case that prompted an Amber Alert.
Adan Ozuna is charged with unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle and endangering the life of a child.
18-month-old Kimberly Delgado was in the backseat of her mother's SUV when someone stole it just before 12:30 a.m Thursday.
It was found about six hours later with the child still inside. She was not hurt.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13 54 min ago
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples\ 40 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos