Nephew of poisoned lottery winner speaks out
Another family member of the man who was poisoned the day after winning the lottery spoke out.
Urooj Khan's nephew Minaj Khan told Good Morning America that the poisoning has made the whole family suspicious.
Khan died of cyanide poisoning just the day after collecting his winnings from a million dollar scratch-off ticket.
Khan's widow was questioned by police for more than four-hours after the toxicology reports surfaced.
Friday a judge ordered Khan's body to be exhumed for a full autopsy.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs 52 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 31 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 26 min ago
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
52 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
31 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos