WLS radio host Jake Hartford dies
January 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- WLS-AM radio host Jake Hartford has died.
Born Jim Edwards, he went by Jake Hartford on the air. He was with the station from 1989 to 2008.
He returned in 2010 and recently had been hosting midday mornings with John Kass.
Hartford was 63 years old.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer