WLS radio host Jake Hartford dies
January 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- WLS-AM radio host Jake Hartford has died.
Born Jim Edwards, he went by Jake Hartford on the air. He was with the station from 1989 to 2008.
He returned in 2010 and recently had been hosting midday mornings with John Kass.
Hartford was 63 years old.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 29 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 7 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- Murder trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 death 19 min ago
- CTA robberies reported at Loop train stations
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision 30 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 7 in :77
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
29 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos