Rockford man arrested after alleged lewd act
January 13, 2013 (RIVERSIDE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Rockford man is in police custody after he was arrested for allegedly committing a lewd act inside a west suburban high school.
Riverside police say 49-year-old Lawrence Adamczyk admitted to going into Brookfield-Riverside High School with the intent to try and victimize one of the student-athletes competing in a swim-meet.
Police say Adamczyk is a parolee on electronic monitoring for previous sex offenses. He's being held on disorderly conduct and trespassing charges.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 23 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 28 min ago
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime 12 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 29 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 30 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
22 min ago